REPUBLIC of REPLICATOR ALLIANCES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOU HAVE ENTERED A REPLICATOR SOLAR SYSTEM

REPUBLIC of REPHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
R.O.R.A is actively recruiting new members, please fill out applications and a senate member will get to you within 3 days of notice.
UU program sign up. in Republic Voluntary Growth Programs.
ATTACK TURNS available within the market = AT Trade Centre
Planets for Sale = Planet Trade Centre
Warriors required= found in the war talk section and war requests
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» How will the person above you die?
Today I had one of those WTF days Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:51 am by Neoafter

» search engine ranking tool backlinks service
Today I had one of those WTF days Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:50 am by Neoafter

» программы навигации
Today I had one of those WTF days Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:49 am by Neoafter

» Alliance Wars
Today I had one of those WTF days Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:32 am by Neoafter

» buy targeted facebook fans f5
Today I had one of those WTF days Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:12 am by Guest

» Alle bijzondere dingen in de zaanstreek
Today I had one of those WTF days Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:57 am by Guest

» Happy Birthday to: ME
Today I had one of those WTF days Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:14 pm by jawakopoko

» Q&A Thread.
Today I had one of those WTF days Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:15 pm by jawakopoko

» 3 Word story
Today I had one of those WTF days Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:14 pm by jawakopoko

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:22 am
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Jaxin

Our users have posted a total of 5164 messages in 253 subjects
Top posters
~ARMAGEDDON~
Today I had one of those WTF days I_vote_lcapToday I had one of those WTF days I_voting_barToday I had one of those WTF days I_vote_rcap 
The Black Rider
Today I had one of those WTF days I_vote_lcapToday I had one of those WTF days I_voting_barToday I had one of those WTF days I_vote_rcap 
jawakopoko
makanko
~Nagini~
Solitair
slobrnoker
AI replicator
Malesy
xenos
How will the person above you die?
Today I had one of those WTF days Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:16 am by Vixion
There's no one there Sad

Comments: 406
Alliance Wars
Today I had one of those WTF days Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:26 am by ~ARMAGEDDON~
You all know the game, no double posting,

UnnaturalEvolution 101
A.I 100
Dark Twilight 100
Twilight Rising 100
Lone-Wolves 100
Visitors 99

Comments: 586
Happy Birthday to: ME
Today I had one of those WTF days Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:28 am by The Black Rider
Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me... Happy Birthday to meee eeeeeeee..... Happy Birthday to ME! Laughing

Comments: 1
Q&A Thread.
Today I had one of those WTF days Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:21 am by Vixion
I'll start...

Where you from?

Comments: 385
3 Word story
Today I had one of those WTF days Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:42 pm by ~ARMAGEDDON~
It started one....

Comments: 284
Race Wars!!!
Today I had one of those WTF days Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:24 am by Vixion
Replicators/NanoTi's -- 100
Tauri/Tollan -- 100
Snake Heads -- 100
Asgard/Ancient -- 100

--------------

I'll start...

Replicators/NanoTi's -- 101
Tauri/Tollan -- 100
Snake Heads -- 100
Asgard/Ancient -- 99

Comments: 321
Guess the next poster
Today I had one of those WTF days Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:43 pm by ~ARMAGEDDON~
I guess

Jawakopoko

Comments: 350
Count to 10,000 in posts!
Today I had one of those WTF days Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:14 am by Vixion

Comments: 778
The "Random" Thread.
Today I had one of those WTF days Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:20 am by Vixion
Be random!

Comments: 167

Today I had one of those WTF days

Go down 
+2
~ARMAGEDDON~
Doomgiver
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Doomgiver

Today I had one of those WTF days Empty
PostSubject: Today I had one of those WTF days   Today I had one of those WTF days Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:29 pm

Since there is not much posting here, I guess its time for me to start being active a bit more.
So here we go, today I had one of those wtf days and the following happened: at breakfast I put salt in my cereal instead of sugar...twice, I found a few white hair on my head- one of them was 50% white 50% brown, a girl called me at midnight to inquire when my taxi services will be available and if she can drive (she did sound drunk, and no I dont drive a taxi), I tripped over my dog, I got massed twice for some actions of the previous owner of my account Laughing , saw a human version of a Big foot and he was barefoot too.

So that was my WTF day, do any of you have your own ? Laughing
Back to top Go down
~ARMAGEDDON~
U.C Leader
~ARMAGEDDON~

PostSubject: Re: Today I had one of those WTF days   Today I had one of those WTF days Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:43 pm

LOL Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://rora.darkbb.com
Commander Vimes

PostSubject: Re: Today I had one of those WTF days   Today I had one of those WTF days Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:41 am

lol now that is good going on the wtf day scale!
Back to top Go down
Doomgiver

PostSubject: Re: Today I had one of those WTF days   Today I had one of those WTF days Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:11 pm

Well here goes part 2, it`s kinda short but its just unbelievable... I mean seriously this is even worse Laughing
So the other day I was browsing on the internet and what happened is that a background download started shortly after that my antivirus notified me about 2-3 new keylogger and a few trojans.
The keyloggers couldnt be removed due to a fact unknown to me Shocked
The result is that I lost my sgw account, old WoW account, accounts from different forums(surprised details for this one and main sgw forum worked:shock: ) and pretty much everything that needs a password.

Since my computer was freezing/froze at startup my only option was safe mode which actually worked. So here I spent 2 hours failing to get internet connection because I selected safe mode instead of safe mode with network Laughing Laughing

Then I made my next error by downloading an other version of windows xp and instead of BURNING the iso image I made a data cd... so everytime I did a reboot my computer didnt run the cd so I was like "WTF, open the goddamn Cd you machine, I own you." After a few cds thrown away I managed to get it done.

From there everything went smooth, and I formatted and reinstalled everything and I am posting now, 5 mins after I fixed everything Very Happy

Final result : 300 gb of movies, music, applications gone and most importantly everything password related was changed, and I cant access my sgw account anymore Shocked

So ya, that was my WTF day number 2
Back to top Go down
Doomgiver

PostSubject: Re: Today I had one of those WTF days   Today I had one of those WTF days Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:14 pm

Bloody thing wont let me edit Mad

So I totally forgot to use(WTF moment, so it counts!) the Retrieve password function and it turns out it worked. Laughing

And so much hassle about the previous owner of the account, I am getting the beating of my life from all kind of players Laughing On a serious note I dont know how many more secret enemies I can take : Neutral
Back to top Go down
~ARMAGEDDON~
U.C Leader
~ARMAGEDDON~

PostSubject: Re: Today I had one of those WTF days   Today I had one of those WTF days Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:20 pm

How many black cats have you crossed, mirrors broken and ladders walked under this week?

Dude you are bad luck central LOL Laughing Shocked
Back to top Go down
Commander Vimes

PostSubject: Re: Today I had one of those WTF days   Today I had one of those WTF days Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:19 am

holy crap dude! you must be cursed Sad
Back to top Go down
Doomgiver

PostSubject: Re: Today I had one of those WTF days   Today I had one of those WTF days Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:43 am

Well I like to keep it positive, after all they say : After rain the sun always shines.

And judging by the looks of it I would say that the rain is about to get vaporized. Oh well if I cant blast the rain away I`ll have to pound it into a pulp Laughing Laughing

Sgw is restored, slowly getting everything else fixed, (nice weather here !), at least I got a clean computer now.

I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. Woo

And on a side note I cannot believe that no one else had a WTF day they can remember

Shocked
Back to top Go down
~ARMAGEDDON~
U.C Leader
~ARMAGEDDON~

PostSubject: Re: Today I had one of those WTF days   Today I had one of those WTF days Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:46 pm

Sorry mate = No WTF days at my end.
Back to top Go down
slobrnoker
U.C Commander
slobrnoker

PostSubject: Re: Today I had one of those WTF days   Today I had one of those WTF days Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:19 pm

OOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! i've had my share of WTF days. about 1.5 yrs ago i went in for carpell tunnel surgery on my left hand(cause i had the right 1 done 2 weeks earlier) & when me & the wife sat down when we got home we ended up talking for 3 hrs on how we were gonna seperate. i really had no idea THAT conversation was gonna happen, & the sun don't shine after the rain if......................... it's night time!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Solitair
Dark Twilight Queen
Solitair

PostSubject: Re: Today I had one of those WTF days   Today I had one of those WTF days Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:21 am

What I love about you doomgiver is that you always turn such a positive face to anything. Ive had more WTF days than I care to remember, Im sure something will come to mind soon then I'll share it with you.

but since ive bought my new car Ive been having a whole WTF period. here how it runs:-

see my new car, it has 74,800miles on the clock. put down deposit

pick up new car, find it now has 75,200 miles on. but of course the dealer knows nothing about this!!!!!assures me that no one uses the cars one a deposit has been paid. (yeh right)

first week driving my car I find that the driver window doesnt close properly and have to take it back to be fixed.

3rd week of owning my car someone comes down my drive and kick a dent in my passenger door. car spends 8 days at the repair shop.

it comes home and I find that some of the badges are missing. when I phone the repair shop they say they are not standard issue for the car and are now obsolete ( car manufacturer no longer trades)
also the sill on the passenger side has not been refitted properly, some of the clips are broken.

4 weeks later im still waiting for the shop to call and say they have my badges. they cant find any they say. so i phone a supply shop who say "yeh I know the ones you mean, we have some! £20" I call the repair shop and give them the number. week later Im STILL waiting for a call, phone back and nothing has been done about the info I gave them. BUT now they say they are waiting for a cheque from head office because the supplier is not someone they have dealt with before. I can have it fixed next week. which is grand because I start work again next week.

last night the alarm went off on the car while on the drive, and i spotted a young lag running past my house.

WTF, my car isnt new its from 2002
WTF, my car isnt even that fancy, there are much more showy sports cars sitting out on the road.

if youve read this far well done lol

I'll shut up now!
Back to top Go down
slobrnoker
U.C Commander
slobrnoker

PostSubject: Re: Today I had one of those WTF days   Today I had one of those WTF days Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:14 am

dam son! i'd quit dealing with that company
Back to top Go down
Solitair
Dark Twilight Queen
Solitair

PostSubject: Re: Today I had one of those WTF days   Today I had one of those WTF days Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:14 am

if I had a choice I would slobrnoker but its the company approved by my insurance. if anything happened again Id ask for another company.

and would you believe that for one dent, about 3 inches across with no paint damage, they took off and sprayed the left wing panel, the left front door (where the damage was) the left back door and the sill? apparently this was to "blend" the paint colour! sounds like a bloody rip of to me!

and slobrnoker Im often called MAMA SOL in DT so guess im female queen lol!
Back to top Go down
slobrnoker
U.C Commander
slobrnoker

PostSubject: Re: Today I had one of those WTF days   Today I had one of those WTF days Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:14 am

sry bout that Embarassed

yeah sounds like they are trying to get more $$$ out of the insurance
Back to top Go down
The Black Rider

The Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Today I had one of those WTF days   Today I had one of those WTF days Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:53 am

Damn Sol, kinda sounds like maybe your son has pissed off a fellow classmate? probably by out doing him on a test im sure. lol.
Back to top Go down
Solitair
Dark Twilight Queen
Solitair

PostSubject: Re: Today I had one of those WTF days   Today I had one of those WTF days Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:26 am

my son is 24 and hasnt lived at home for 5 + years due to university. And the saga goes on.

the company failed to replace a badge they had taken off, it took the 8 weeks to find a replacement and fit it.

4 weeks later while parked up and putting shopping into my boot (trunk) some dick head tried to get a huge car into the limited space next to my car, scrapes across my bumper (fender) and damages a fitting around the wheel arch. The car was at the repairers (yes the sane one) for 14 days! And the pig who hit me gave me the wrong registration, and now wont give his details to my insurance company because he claims I HAVE SOMEONE ELSE WORKING FOR ME NOT THEM. Im out to get him tonight!

to be honest i think if anything else goes wrong Im selling it (and i love it too Sad
Back to top Go down
~ARMAGEDDON~
U.C Leader
~ARMAGEDDON~

PostSubject: Re: Today I had one of those WTF days   Today I had one of those WTF days Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:53 am

Suspect
Back to top Go down
The Black Rider

The Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Today I had one of those WTF days   Today I had one of those WTF days Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:11 am

~ARMAGEDDON~ wrote:
Suspect

LOL post whore. It still made me laugh though the third time I saw it. haha
Back to top Go down
~ARMAGEDDON~
U.C Leader
~ARMAGEDDON~

PostSubject: Re: Today I had one of those WTF days   Today I had one of those WTF days Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:16 pm

lol! Hey i had nothing to say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today I had one of those WTF days   Today I had one of those WTF days Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today I had one of those WTF days
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
REPUBLIC of REPLICATOR ALLIANCES :: PX16641 Public Planet :: Temple of Spam-
Jump to: