REPUBLIC of REPLICATOR ALLIANCES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOU HAVE ENTERED A REPLICATOR SOLAR SYSTEM

REPUBLIC of REPHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
R.O.R.A is actively recruiting new members, please fill out applications and a senate member will get to you within 3 days of notice.
UU program sign up. in Republic Voluntary Growth Programs.
ATTACK TURNS available within the market = AT Trade Centre
Planets for Sale = Planet Trade Centre
Warriors required= found in the war talk section and war requests
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» How will the person above you die?
Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:51 am by Neoafter

» search engine ranking tool backlinks service
Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:50 am by Neoafter

» программы навигации
Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:49 am by Neoafter

» Alliance Wars
Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:32 am by Neoafter

» buy targeted facebook fans f5
Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:12 am by Guest

» Alle bijzondere dingen in de zaanstreek
Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:57 am by Guest

» Happy Birthday to: ME
Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:14 pm by jawakopoko

» Q&A Thread.
Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:15 pm by jawakopoko

» 3 Word story
Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:14 pm by jawakopoko

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:22 am
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Jaxin

Our users have posted a total of 5164 messages in 253 subjects
Top posters
~ARMAGEDDON~
Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRepublic of Replicators lonewolf sig - Page 2 I_voting_barRepublic of Replicators lonewolf sig - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
The Black Rider
Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRepublic of Replicators lonewolf sig - Page 2 I_voting_barRepublic of Replicators lonewolf sig - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
jawakopoko
makanko
~Nagini~
Solitair
slobrnoker
AI replicator
Malesy
xenos
How will the person above you die?
Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:16 am by Vixion
There's no one there Sad

Comments: 406
Alliance Wars
Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:26 am by ~ARMAGEDDON~
You all know the game, no double posting,

UnnaturalEvolution 101
A.I 100
Dark Twilight 100
Twilight Rising 100
Lone-Wolves 100
Visitors 99

Comments: 586
Happy Birthday to: ME
Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:28 am by The Black Rider
Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me... Happy Birthday to meee eeeeeeee..... Happy Birthday to ME! Laughing

Comments: 1
Q&A Thread.
Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:21 am by Vixion
I'll start...

Where you from?

Comments: 385
3 Word story
Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:42 pm by ~ARMAGEDDON~
It started one....

Comments: 284
Race Wars!!!
Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:24 am by Vixion
Replicators/NanoTi's -- 100
Tauri/Tollan -- 100
Snake Heads -- 100
Asgard/Ancient -- 100

--------------

I'll start...

Replicators/NanoTi's -- 101
Tauri/Tollan -- 100
Snake Heads -- 100
Asgard/Ancient -- 99

Comments: 321
Guess the next poster
Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:43 pm by ~ARMAGEDDON~
I guess

Jawakopoko

Comments: 350
Count to 10,000 in posts!
Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:14 am by Vixion

Comments: 778
The "Random" Thread.
Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:20 am by Vixion
Be random!

Comments: 167

Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig

Go down 
+3
slobrnoker
Commander Vimes
~ARMAGEDDON~
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
~ARMAGEDDON~
U.C Leader
~ARMAGEDDON~

Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig   Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

1. Lone wolves
Spoiler:

2. Various
Spoiler:

3. Private
Spoiler:

All done in PNG so background/cutoffs are what ever the backgrounds are.

Talk to me if your after something. And i'll see what i can do. Very Happy

Last edited by phalax: on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:08 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://rora.darkbb.com

AuthorMessage
AI replicator

PostSubject: Re: Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig   Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:45 am

~ARMAGEDDON~ wrote:
Spoiler:

love it how do i get it on my profile and how much do i owe you thanks ai
Back to top Go down
The Black Rider

The Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig   Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:44 pm

looks pretty sweet! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AI replicator

PostSubject: Re: Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig   Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:55 pm

how did you do that lol thanks again
Back to top Go down
The Black Rider

The Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig   Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:20 pm

hmmmm, I cant seem to get my siggy working on here either. If you could do that for me, that would be great. lol.
Back to top Go down
The Black Rider

The Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig   Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:20 pm

LOL I guess it only works with new posts?
Back to top Go down
~ARMAGEDDON~
U.C Leader
~ARMAGEDDON~

PostSubject: Re: Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig   Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:55 pm

Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig - Page 2 Untitled-2
Back to top Go down
The Black Rider

The Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig   Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:11 pm

I like that as a secondary siggy. Very Happy

Now I just need to figure out what I would put on it as far as text. scratch
Back to top Go down
~ARMAGEDDON~
U.C Leader
~ARMAGEDDON~

PostSubject: Re: Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig   Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:00 pm

Yeah the second one is cool, Just can't find the right render or create the right render for what i had in mind so i'll keep plodding.
Back to top Go down
The Black Rider

The Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig   Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:20 pm

very cool. thanks for your time spent. I figure if you keep them at 150 pixels height, i should be able to have 2 maybe 3 siggys on GW forums lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~ARMAGEDDON~
U.C Leader
~ARMAGEDDON~

PostSubject: Re: Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig   Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:12 am

Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig - Page 2 Untitled-4

Something different?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig   Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Republic of Replicators lonewolf sig
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2