REPUBLIC of REPLICATOR ALLIANCES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOU HAVE ENTERED A REPLICATOR SOLAR SYSTEM

REPUBLIC of REPHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
R.O.R.A is actively recruiting new members, please fill out applications and a senate member will get to you within 3 days of notice.
UU program sign up. in Republic Voluntary Growth Programs.
ATTACK TURNS available within the market = AT Trade Centre
Planets for Sale = Planet Trade Centre
Warriors required= found in the war talk section and war requests
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» How will the person above you die?
How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:51 am by Neoafter

» search engine ranking tool backlinks service
How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:50 am by Neoafter

» программы навигации
How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:49 am by Neoafter

» Alliance Wars
How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:32 am by Neoafter

» buy targeted facebook fans f5
How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:12 am by Guest

» Alle bijzondere dingen in de zaanstreek
How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:57 am by Guest

» Happy Birthday to: ME
How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:14 pm by jawakopoko

» Q&A Thread.
How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:15 pm by jawakopoko

» 3 Word story
How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:14 pm by jawakopoko

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:22 am
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Jaxin

Our users have posted a total of 5164 messages in 253 subjects
Top posters
~ARMAGEDDON~
How will the person above you die? I_vote_lcapHow will the person above you die? I_voting_barHow will the person above you die? I_vote_rcap 
The Black Rider
How will the person above you die? I_vote_lcapHow will the person above you die? I_voting_barHow will the person above you die? I_vote_rcap 
jawakopoko
makanko
~Nagini~
Solitair
slobrnoker
AI replicator
Malesy
xenos
How will the person above you die?
How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:16 am by Vixion
There's no one there Sad

Comments: 406
Alliance Wars
How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:26 am by ~ARMAGEDDON~
You all know the game, no double posting,

UnnaturalEvolution 101
A.I 100
Dark Twilight 100
Twilight Rising 100
Lone-Wolves 100
Visitors 99

Comments: 586
Happy Birthday to: ME
How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:28 am by The Black Rider
Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me... Happy Birthday to meee eeeeeeee..... Happy Birthday to ME! Laughing

Comments: 1
Q&A Thread.
How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:21 am by Vixion
I'll start...

Where you from?

Comments: 385
3 Word story
How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:42 pm by ~ARMAGEDDON~
It started one....

Comments: 284
Race Wars!!!
How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:24 am by Vixion
Replicators/NanoTi's -- 100
Tauri/Tollan -- 100
Snake Heads -- 100
Asgard/Ancient -- 100

--------------

I'll start...

Replicators/NanoTi's -- 101
Tauri/Tollan -- 100
Snake Heads -- 100
Asgard/Ancient -- 99

Comments: 321
Guess the next poster
How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:43 pm by ~ARMAGEDDON~
I guess

Jawakopoko

Comments: 350
Count to 10,000 in posts!
How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:14 am by Vixion

Comments: 778
The "Random" Thread.
How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:20 am by Vixion
Be random!

Comments: 167

Go down 
+14
AI replicator
slobrnoker
Commander Vimes
Death God
Neoafter
~Nagini~
Jutah
uthar_wynn
makanko
xbox1992
Twitchy
Solitair
~ARMAGEDDON~
Vixion
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixion
Mr Nice Guy
Vixion

How will the person above you die? Empty
PostSubject: How will the person above you die?   How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:16 am

There's no one there Sad
Back to top Go down
~ARMAGEDDON~
U.C Leader
~ARMAGEDDON~

PostSubject: Re: How will the person above you die?   How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:27 pm

A circus act on PX16641 ended in tragedy on 23 January when fire-eater Vixion, belched in mid-performance and was blown to bits. Incredibly no one came to his rescue as stunned onlookers assumed this was part of an amazing illusion. Consequently this unfortunate Nano, who probably could have been saved, was allowed to just lie there and die
Back to top Go down
https://rora.darkbb.com
Solitair
Dark Twilight Queen
Solitair

PostSubject: Re: How will the person above you die?   How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:38 am

While reporting on the tragic loss of Vixion on PX16641, and in the ensuing pandemonium the explosion caused, Phalax was struck in the head by trunk of one of the circus's elephant . The terrified animal then proceeded to defecate (poop) all over his prone and concussed body. affraid

Sadly he was too weak and confused to climb out of the heap and suffocated. He will be sadly missed. (shame the elephant didnt miss)
Back to top Go down
Twitchy

Twitchy

PostSubject: Re: How will the person above you die?   How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:07 am

stung by a bee then fell off cliff
Back to top Go down
xbox1992

PostSubject: Re: How will the person above you die?   How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:08 am

a Decompressive craniectomy gone wrong
Back to top Go down
Twitchy

Twitchy

PostSubject: Re: How will the person above you die?   How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:08 pm

cheese grated to death
Back to top Go down
makanko
U.A Bank Manager
makanko

PostSubject: Re: How will the person above you die?   How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:45 pm

Death by ... a bullet
(due to lack of imagination atm)
Back to top Go down
Twitchy

Twitchy

PostSubject: Re: How will the person above you die?   How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:45 pm

death by a pot of jam
Back to top Go down
makanko
U.A Bank Manager
makanko

PostSubject: Re: How will the person above you die?   How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:46 pm

death by ... drowning
Back to top Go down
Twitchy

Twitchy

PostSubject: Re: How will the person above you die?   How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:46 pm

death by dog poop
Back to top Go down
makanko
U.A Bank Manager
makanko

PostSubject: Re: How will the person above you die?   How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:47 pm

death by suffication
Back to top Go down
Twitchy

Twitchy

PostSubject: Re: How will the person above you die?   How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:14 pm

death by tea
Back to top Go down
~ARMAGEDDON~
U.C Leader
~ARMAGEDDON~

PostSubject: Re: How will the person above you die?   How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:31 pm

Death by basketball (I'll leave it to the imagination)
Back to top Go down
makanko
U.A Bank Manager
makanko

PostSubject: Re: How will the person above you die?   How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:05 pm

death by ... planetary reenty (unsuited)
Back to top Go down
~ARMAGEDDON~
U.C Leader
~ARMAGEDDON~

PostSubject: Re: How will the person above you die?   How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:56 pm

Death by Asgard entry
Back to top Go down
Solitair
Dark Twilight Queen
Solitair

PostSubject: Re: How will the person above you die?   How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:19 am

chocolated to death
Back to top Go down
Twitchy

Twitchy

PostSubject: Re: How will the person above you die?   How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:12 am

drowned by peanut butter Razz
Back to top Go down
~ARMAGEDDON~
U.C Leader
~ARMAGEDDON~

PostSubject: Re: How will the person above you die?   How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:55 am

Found dead after a midnight panties raid at the local Y, Police believe over sniffing of stolen panties was the cause as they found two pairs logged up each nostril. Sad
Back to top Go down
Twitchy

Twitchy

PostSubject: Re: How will the person above you die?   How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:52 am

found sufocated in mens locker room after being gaged and shoved in a locker
Back to top Go down
Vixion
Mr Nice Guy
Vixion

PostSubject: Re: How will the person above you die?   How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:37 am

Saw Phalax in his birthday suite Shocked
Back to top Go down
~ARMAGEDDON~
U.C Leader
~ARMAGEDDON~

PostSubject: Re: How will the person above you die?   How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:43 am

Didn't see Phalax in his Birthday suit Sad
Back to top Go down
Twitchy

Twitchy

PostSubject: Re: How will the person above you die?   How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:07 am

voted to much brains exploded
Back to top Go down
uthar_wynn
U.E Leader
uthar_wynn

PostSubject: Re: How will the person above you die?   How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:02 pm

Slipped out over a banana Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~ARMAGEDDON~
U.C Leader
~ARMAGEDDON~

PostSubject: Re: How will the person above you die?   How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:43 pm

Uthar Wynn, is believed to have died of laughter after watching his drunk donkey attempt to eat figs.
Back to top Go down
makanko
U.A Bank Manager
makanko

PostSubject: Re: How will the person above you die?   How will the person above you die? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:10 pm

Spoiler:

Phalax died because he went into a no-fly zone and got shot down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How will the person above you die?   How will the person above you die? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
REPUBLIC of REPLICATOR ALLIANCES :: PX16641 Public Planet :: Temple of Spam-
Jump to: