REPUBLIC of REPLICATOR ALLIANCES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOU HAVE ENTERED A REPLICATOR SOLAR SYSTEM

REPUBLIC of REPHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
R.O.R.A is actively recruiting new members, please fill out applications and a senate member will get to you within 3 days of notice.
UU program sign up. in Republic Voluntary Growth Programs.
ATTACK TURNS available within the market = AT Trade Centre
Planets for Sale = Planet Trade Centre
Warriors required= found in the war talk section and war requests
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» How will the person above you die?
Apocalyptica Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:51 am by Neoafter

» search engine ranking tool backlinks service
Apocalyptica Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:50 am by Neoafter

» программы навигации
Apocalyptica Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:49 am by Neoafter

» Alliance Wars
Apocalyptica Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:32 am by Neoafter

» buy targeted facebook fans f5
Apocalyptica Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:12 am by Guest

» Alle bijzondere dingen in de zaanstreek
Apocalyptica Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:57 am by Guest

» Happy Birthday to: ME
Apocalyptica Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:14 pm by jawakopoko

» Q&A Thread.
Apocalyptica Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:15 pm by jawakopoko

» 3 Word story
Apocalyptica Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:14 pm by jawakopoko

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:22 am
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Jaxin

Our users have posted a total of 5164 messages in 253 subjects
Top posters
~ARMAGEDDON~
Apocalyptica I_vote_lcapApocalyptica I_voting_barApocalyptica I_vote_rcap 
The Black Rider
jawakopoko
makanko
~Nagini~
Solitair
slobrnoker
AI replicator
Malesy
xenos
How will the person above you die?
Apocalyptica Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:16 am by Vixion
There's no one there Sad

Comments: 406
Alliance Wars
Apocalyptica Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:26 am by ~ARMAGEDDON~
You all know the game, no double posting,

UnnaturalEvolution 101
A.I 100
Dark Twilight 100
Twilight Rising 100
Lone-Wolves 100
Visitors 99

Comments: 586
Happy Birthday to: ME
Apocalyptica Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:28 am by The Black Rider
Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me... Happy Birthday to meee eeeeeeee..... Happy Birthday to ME! Laughing

Comments: 1
Q&A Thread.
Apocalyptica Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:21 am by Vixion
I'll start...

Where you from?

Comments: 385
3 Word story
Apocalyptica Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:42 pm by ~ARMAGEDDON~
It started one....

Comments: 284
Race Wars!!!
Apocalyptica Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:24 am by Vixion
Replicators/NanoTi's -- 100
Tauri/Tollan -- 100
Snake Heads -- 100
Asgard/Ancient -- 100

--------------

I'll start...

Replicators/NanoTi's -- 101
Tauri/Tollan -- 100
Snake Heads -- 100
Asgard/Ancient -- 99

Comments: 321
Guess the next poster
Apocalyptica Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:43 pm by ~ARMAGEDDON~
I guess

Jawakopoko

Comments: 350
Count to 10,000 in posts!
Apocalyptica Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:14 am by Vixion

Comments: 778
The "Random" Thread.
Apocalyptica Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:20 am by Vixion
Be random!

Comments: 167

Apocalyptica

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Black Rider

The Black Rider

Apocalyptica Empty
PostSubject: Apocalyptica   Apocalyptica Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:35 am

Alliance name; Apocalyptica
Leader Id in-game name; The Black Rider 1933323
2ic Id in-game name; Xenos 43385
Diplomat's Id in-game name; XTKiller 1930260
Enemy's; None
Reason for wanting to join the republic; Why else, to unite all the powerful Repli Alliances; thus becoming a virtually unlimited source of Repli Strength!!

Let me take some time here to explain our Race. We are the Necron. We are machine based lifeforms, extremely similar to the Replicators. We specialize in limb regeneration and hard calculated, emotionless battle. Our Ingame weapons are identical to that of the Nano Ti. We were all born Replicators, and shall die with Replicator ideals close to heart. Here is a recent photo of one of my members:

Apocalyptica 63365212
Back to top Go down
xenos

xenos

Apocalyptica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptica   Apocalyptica Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:53 pm

After an eon of unrest in the Andromeda galaxy, the replicators had been all but beaten down by the Asgard. They still had a foothold in a far reach of the galaxy on one of the outer arms. Here they were replicating to rebuild their forces but they were also experimenting with an offshoot of genetic research started by the Ancients. The research was related to turning dormant genes back 'on' to allow the regrowth of lost limbs, and turning back the aging process. The replicators had no interest in this research as it was but took up where the Ancients had left off and were attempting the reanimation of dead flesh. The Ascended were not unaware of the progress that the machines were making and there was a divide umong them about whether or not they should intervene. After an age of arguing amongst themselves, a faction split off and took the knowledge of the replicators to the Milky Way galaxy. Operating without consent, they imparted the wisdom of the neighboring galaxy to the humans of Earth, the Tauri. The Tauri knew that this knowledge would be very powerful in their battles against the System Lords and the Wraith. Volunteers were recruited from the many races of both the Milky Way galaxy and the Pegasus galaxy. THese recruits were genetically altered and were able to reanimate after death. They were also enhanced with a wide variety of other genetic enhancements including infrared vision capabilities, low/high frequency hearing, regrowth of missing limbs among a great many other things. They were sent forth into the battles of the two galaxies and they were more successful than the Tauri, or even the Ascended, had dared hope.
This reanimated army call themselves Necron. They have not yet become the scourge that the Ascended feared they would be but they would be a formidable opponent against even their Tauri creators and the Ascended if they ever turned. It was for this reason that their numbers had been limited to just a few thousand by the Tauri. At least it had started out that way. In the far reaches of the Pegasus galaxy a group of scientific Necron were hard at work reproducing the reanimated race, growing their numbers with the goal of spreading beyond the local galaxies to the rest of the universe.

The Necron have begun reanimating their fallen Wraith enemies. Not in mass production yet, as they have not figured out how to turn off the genes that make the Wraith need to feed on others. There is hope though. The Tauri of Atlantis had been experimenting with this and the Necron have access to the research. There is talk among some of them of expanding this research to include fallen Tollan and Jaffa.

The scientists had divided themselves into 3 main groups: one would deal with the Wraith issues, one with keeping the symbiotes of the reanimated alive through the reanimation, and one with perfecting the overall reanimation process. Of the three groups it was the group studying the Wraith that was having the most difficulty. Even though they had the research conducted back in Atlantis they were not making much progress in getting rid of the "need to feed" inherant in the Wraith.
One lone scientist, Dr. Ngo "No-Go" Huchimu, had forked off his own research of the Wraith into an area that, if anyone knew of it, he would be taken off the project all together. Despite his constant pessimism, which had earned him the nickname "No-Go", he was making progress. Cloning of a human, or humanoid species had always been one of great controversy. For this reason, Dr. Ngo kept his research to himself but he hoped that one day his clone research would make it possible to have an unlimited supply of military troops. Even if the Necron race were to be threatened with extermination, his would be the research to save them.
The group that Dr. Ngo belonged to was responsible for perfecting the reanimation process. One of the things that was a priority for the group was the ability of the reanimated to reproduce in typical humanoid fashion. One quirk of the reanimation was that it rendered the reanimated sterile. Although this would not be a problem for the militaristic of the Necron, if they were to spread and grow across the galaxies there would have to be an entire society, not just a military.
The group studying the symbiotic races were also making good progress. They had the advantage of the research by the Tauri and Tok'ra on their side though. The Tauri had already developed and used technology to make it possible to survive removal of the symbiote and it was only a short hop from there to keeping the symbiote alive and intact through the reanimation.
While the science continued the militaristic Necron were busy securing their hold on various planets throughtout the Pegasus Galaxy. More than a few of the planets were not in the Gate Network and they used these for bases, training, and weapons manufacture and storage. They were also busy hunting down any threat to their growing empire. They had loosely assembled themselves into groups. Each group was headed by a Necron General. They were: The Black Rider, The White Rider, The Pale Rider, and The Red Rider. They had taken on the name "Apocalyptica" which had a double meaning. On the one hand you had the most common meaning: "destruction" The second was a little known meaning to the word apocalypse from ancient Greek: "revelation, disclosure." This double meaning along with the names of their Generals making one think of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse gave the troops and their leaders a sense of pride and gave reference to them having 2 purposes.

Shortly after Dr. Ngo branched off his research The White Rider found out about his ambitious plans. At first he agreed to keep the Doctor's secret but as time went on he learned more and more about the ultimate goal of the project. Dr. Ngo planned on delivering the genetic modifications to an entire planet's unknowing population, making them all involuntary Necrons. The White Rider was more than a little troubled by this and had more than one heated argument with the Doctor about it. Finally, he threatened to expose the little side project and its ultimate goal and the Doctor agreed to cancel his plans for the unsuspecting planet. This was all The White Rider wanted to hear and Dr Ngo knew it, but he had no intention of keeping that promise. He set out to find a way to get rid of his liability and keep his plans secret. It didn't take long for him to come up with a new genetic treatment that would nullify The White Rider's Necron abilities and turn back his clock, resulting in a fairly rapid death. A fairly extensive search was conducted for the missing General but no trace was found. Worse, nothing linked his disappearance to the Doctor.

By Randall

This is our current telling of Necron history.
Back to top Go down
~ARMAGEDDON~
U.C Leader
~ARMAGEDDON~

Apocalyptica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptica   Apocalyptica Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:16 am

I like it. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://rora.darkbb.com
The Black Rider

The Black Rider

Apocalyptica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptica   Apocalyptica Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:34 am

So, is this official yet? Smile
Back to top Go down
~ARMAGEDDON~
U.C Leader
~ARMAGEDDON~

Apocalyptica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptica   Apocalyptica Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:36 pm

The senate has been very quite as of late.

Let me say Yes official. (If any Senate member has objections please Pm or post reasons within two-three days of this post as per Republic law)
Back to top Go down
https://rora.darkbb.com
The Black Rider

The Black Rider

Apocalyptica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptica   Apocalyptica Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:59 pm

Yay! alien

Ill pass on the news to my guys. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Commander Vimes

Apocalyptica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptica   Apocalyptica Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:42 am

put me on the senate i check in daily Laughing or i shall destroy all in my path Fighting hehe jk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apocalyptica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptica   Apocalyptica Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apocalyptica
Page 1 of 1