REPUBLIC of REPLICATOR ALLIANCES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOU HAVE ENTERED A REPLICATOR SOLAR SYSTEM

REPUBLIC of REPHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
R.O.R.A is actively recruiting new members, please fill out applications and a senate member will get to you within 3 days of notice.
UU program sign up. in Republic Voluntary Growth Programs.
ATTACK TURNS available within the market = AT Trade Centre
Planets for Sale = Planet Trade Centre
Warriors required= found in the war talk section and war requests
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» How will the person above you die?
{Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:51 am by Neoafter

» search engine ranking tool backlinks service
{Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:50 am by Neoafter

» программы навигации
{Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:49 am by Neoafter

» Alliance Wars
{Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:32 am by Neoafter

» buy targeted facebook fans f5
{Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:12 am by Guest

» Alle bijzondere dingen in de zaanstreek
{Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:57 am by Guest

» Happy Birthday to: ME
{Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:14 pm by jawakopoko

» Q&A Thread.
{Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:15 pm by jawakopoko

» 3 Word story
{Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:14 pm by jawakopoko

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:22 am
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Jaxin

Our users have posted a total of 5164 messages in 253 subjects
Top posters
~ARMAGEDDON~
{Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B I_vote_lcap{Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B I_voting_bar{Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B I_vote_rcap 
The Black Rider
{Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B I_vote_lcap{Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B I_voting_bar{Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B I_vote_rcap 
jawakopoko
makanko
~Nagini~
Solitair
slobrnoker
AI replicator
Malesy
xenos
How will the person above you die?
{Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:16 am by Vixion
There's no one there Sad

Comments: 406
Alliance Wars
{Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:26 am by ~ARMAGEDDON~
You all know the game, no double posting,

UnnaturalEvolution 101
A.I 100
Dark Twilight 100
Twilight Rising 100
Lone-Wolves 100
Visitors 99

Comments: 586
Happy Birthday to: ME
{Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:28 am by The Black Rider
Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me... Happy Birthday to meee eeeeeeee..... Happy Birthday to ME! Laughing

Comments: 1
Q&A Thread.
{Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:21 am by Vixion
I'll start...

Where you from?

Comments: 385
3 Word story
{Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:42 pm by ~ARMAGEDDON~
It started one....

Comments: 284
Race Wars!!!
{Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:24 am by Vixion
Replicators/NanoTi's -- 100
Tauri/Tollan -- 100
Snake Heads -- 100
Asgard/Ancient -- 100

--------------

I'll start...

Replicators/NanoTi's -- 101
Tauri/Tollan -- 100
Snake Heads -- 100
Asgard/Ancient -- 99

Comments: 321
Guess the next poster
{Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:43 pm by ~ARMAGEDDON~
I guess

Jawakopoko

Comments: 350
Count to 10,000 in posts!
{Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:14 am by Vixion

Comments: 778
The "Random" Thread.
{Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:20 am by Vixion
Be random!

Comments: 167

{Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Black Rider

The Black Rider

{Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Empty
PostSubject: {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B   {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:10 pm

I'm fully aware that there is already a joke thread here, but I thought I would give it a little twist. Seeing as how I am miserably bored at the moment, I am willing to broker 100B to whoever can make me "LOL" the loudest. example givien--> affraid Laughing

I am also aware that there are guidelines, rules, and standards to the materials allowed on these boards, so lets keep it clean! I'm thinking 24 hours from right now, I will review the jokes and decide which is funniest. Please, only one joke per post, but you can post more than one joke, just no double posting. (this rule is to keep people from copying a full page of random blonde jokes and pasting them here)

*legal disclaimer* The blondes portrayed in the following jokes are works of fiction and in no way depict the real life nature of any users of these boards, or any living(or deceased) human being in general. Please enjoy responsibly...

Ill start us off:

Once upon a time there was a blonde with long hair, blue eyes, she was sick of all the blonde jokes.

One day, she decided to get a make over, so she cut and dyed her hair.

She also went out and bought a new convertible.

She went driving down a country road and came across a herd of sheep.

She stopped and called the sheepherder over.

"That's a nice flock of sheep.", she said.

"Well thank you.", said the herder. "Tell you what. I have a proposition for you.", said the woman.

"Okay.", replied the herder.

"If I can guess the exact number of sheep in your flock, can I take one home?", asked the woman. "Sure.", said the sheepherder.

So, the girl sat up and looked at the herd for a second and then replied, "382".

"Wow.", said the herder. "That is exactly right.

Go ahead and pick out the sheep you want to take home."

So the woman went and picked one out and put it in her car.

Upon watching this, the herder approached the woman and offered, "Okay, now I have a proposition for you".

"What is it?", queried the woman.

"If I can guess the real color of your hair... can I have my dog back?" Laughing
Back to top Go down
~ARMAGEDDON~
U.C Leader
~ARMAGEDDON~

PostSubject: Re: {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B   {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:53 am

Two blondes were in a parking lot trying to unlock the door of their car with a coat hanger.
First Blonde:

"I can't seem to get this door unlocked!

Second Blonde:

Well you better hurry up. It's starting to rain and the top is down!
Back to top Go down
https://rora.darkbb.com
Solitair
Dark Twilight Queen
Solitair

PostSubject: Re: {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B   {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:57 am

damn TBR that was the one I was going to do. ok here is another

On the first day of training for parachute jumping, a blonde listened intently to the instructor. He told them to start preparing for landing when they are at 300 feet.

The blonde asked, "How am I supposed to know when I'm at 300 feet?"

"That's a good question. When you get to 300 feet, you can recognize the faces of people on the ground."

After pondering his answer, she asked, "What happens if there's no one there I know
Back to top Go down
The Black Rider

The Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B   {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:33 am

Ok, 24 hours is up, and considering only two people took me up on my offer, both will get brokers for their jokes! rabbit
Back to top Go down
Solitair
Dark Twilight Queen
Solitair

PostSubject: Re: {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B   {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:43 am

WOOT!

but I have more blonde jokes

This blonde decides one day that she is sick and tired of all the blonde jokes and how all blondes are perceived as stupid, so she decides to show her husband that blondes really are smart.
Blonde Jokes

While her husband is off at work, she decides that she is going to paint a couple of rooms in the house.

The next day, right after her husband leaves for work, she gets down to the task at hand.

Her husband arrives home at 5:30 and detects the distinctive smell of paint. He walks into the living room and finds his wife lying on the floor in a pool of sweat.

He notices that she is wearing a ski jacket and a fur coat at the same time. He goes over and asks her if she is OK.

She replies, "Yes."

He asks what she is doing.

She replies that she wanted to prove to him that not all blonde women are dumb and she wanted to do it by painting the house.

He then asks her why she has on a ski jacket and a fur coat.

She replies that she was reading the directions on the paint can and they said, "For best results, put on two coats."

oh I dont want another broker for this ok! (like I was going to get one eh lol)
Back to top Go down
~ARMAGEDDON~
U.C Leader
~ARMAGEDDON~

PostSubject: Re: {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B   {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:53 pm

Two guys are walking through the woods and come across this big deep
hole.

"Wow...that looks deep."

"Sure does... toss a few pebbles in there and see how deep it is."

They pick up a few pebbles and throw them in and wait... no noise.

"Jeeez. That is REALLY deep... here.. throw one of these great big rocks
down there. Those should make a noise."

They pick up a couple football-sized rocks and toss them into the hole
and wait... and wait. Nothing.

They look at each other in amazement. One gets a determined look on his
face and says, "Hey...over here in the weeds, there's a
railroad tie. Help me carry it over here. When we toss THAT sucker in,
it's GOTTA make some noise."

The two men drag the heavy tie over to the hole and heave it in. Not a
sound comes from the hole.

Suddenly, out of the nearby woods, a sheep appears, running like the
wind. It rushes toward the two men, then right past them,
running as fast as it's legs will carry it. Suddenly it leaps in the air
and into the hole.

The two men are astonished with what they've just seen...
Then, out of the woods comes a farmer who spots the men and ambles over.

Hey... you two guys seen my sheep out here?

You bet we did! Craziest thing I ever seen! It came running like crazy
and just jumped into this hole!

Nah, says the farmer, That couldn't have been MY sheep. My sheep was
chained to a railroad tie.

It was a blonde sheep!!
Back to top Go down
The Black Rider

The Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B   {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:14 pm

LMAO!! never heard that one before. I woke my dog up from laughing too loud. Laughing

Heres a quick one for ya:

Q: What do you call a blonde with 2 brain cells?
A: Pregnant.
Back to top Go down
~ARMAGEDDON~
U.C Leader
~ARMAGEDDON~

PostSubject: Re: {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B   {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:47 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Solitair
Dark Twilight Queen
Solitair

PostSubject: Re: {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B   {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:40 am

what do you do when a blonde throws a grenade at you?

take out the pin and throw it back!
Back to top Go down
The Black Rider

The Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B   {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:40 pm

Q: Why did the blonde drive into the ditch?
A: To turn the blinker off.
Back to top Go down
~ARMAGEDDON~
U.C Leader
~ARMAGEDDON~

PostSubject: Re: {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B   {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:11 am

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
The Black Rider

The Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B   {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:00 am

BUMP

reopened, same rules as post number 1. 24 hours from now, YOU could be getting a broker for 100 BILLION Naquadah. Just post blonde jokes. Its THAT easy!
Back to top Go down
jawakopoko

jawakopoko

PostSubject: Re: {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B   {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:47 pm

A blonde had just totaled her car in a horrific accident. Miraculously, she managed to pry herself from the wreckage without a scratch and was applying fresh lipstick when the state trooper arrived.
"My God!" the trooper gasped. "Your car looks like an accordion that was stomped on by an elephant. Are you OK ma'am?"
"Yes, officer, I'm just fine" the blonde chirped.
"Well, how in the world did this happen?" the officer asked as he surveyed the wrecked car.
"Officer, it was the strangest thing!" the blonde began. I was driving along this road when from out of nowhere this TREE pops up in front of me. So I swerved to the right, and there was another tree! I swerved to the left and there was ANOTHER tree! I served to the right and there was another tree! I swerved to the left and there was ...."
"Uh, ma'am", the officer said, cutting her off, "There isn't a tree on this road for 30 miles. That was your air freshener swinging back and forth."
Back to top Go down
The Black Rider

The Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B   {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:59 pm

lol, stupid blonde and her Little Trees air freshener. To quote ~Arma~ and Achilles from Troy....

IS THERE NO ONE ELSE?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
~ARMAGEDDON~
U.C Leader
~ARMAGEDDON~

PostSubject: Re: {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B   {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:05 pm

The war cry ran high in the winds. The millions of troops stood back as their hero entered the arena. The imposing figure of the 3 foot 1 inch hero ARMASPAMMING (The rest of the troops were 2 foot 1 inch) prepared to tell his joke.

Now for the joke. oldie but a goody

Q: Why did the blonde get fired from the M&M factory?

A: She was throwing all the W's away
Back to top Go down
~ARMAGEDDON~
U.C Leader
~ARMAGEDDON~

PostSubject: Re: {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B   {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:18 pm

Q: What is the blonde doing when she holds her hands tightly over her ears?
A: Trying to hold on to a thought
Back to top Go down
The Black Rider

The Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B   {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:19 pm

DOUBLE POST! DOUBLE POST!!!!

but still, lol.
Back to top Go down
~ARMAGEDDON~
U.C Leader
~ARMAGEDDON~

PostSubject: Re: {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B   {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:20 pm

Q: What do you call a really smart blonde?
A: A golden retriever.

Has this one been done??
Back to top Go down
The Black Rider

The Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B   {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:27 pm

not that I can tell, at least in this thread, so it qualifies. Smile
Back to top Go down
The Black Rider

The Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B   {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:20 pm

This contest is now closed.

Like before, since only two people posted in here, I will be sending brokers to both. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~ARMAGEDDON~
U.C Leader
~ARMAGEDDON~

PostSubject: Re: {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B   {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:18 pm

The Black Rider wrote:
DOUBLE POST! DOUBLE POST!!!!

but still, lol.

lol!
Back to top Go down
~ARMAGEDDON~
U.C Leader
~ARMAGEDDON~

PostSubject: Re: {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B   {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:53 am

Sally goes to work one morning crying her eyes out. Her boss, concerned his employee, walks over to her and asks sympathetically, "What's the matter?" The blonde replies, "Early this morning I got a phone call that my mother had passed away."

The boss, feeling very sorry at this point suggests to the young girl, "Why don't you go home for the day...we aren't terribly busy. Just take
the day off and go relax."

Sally very calmly states, "No I'd be better off here. I need to keep my mind busy and I have the best chance of doing that here."

The boss agrees and allows her to work as usual. "If you need anything just let me know" says the boss.

A few hours pass and the boss decides to check on Sally. He looks out his office and sees her crying hysterically.

He rushes over an asks, "What's the matter now? Are you going to be ok?"

Sally breaks down in tears. "I just received a horrible call from my sister. She said that her mom died too!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B   {Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{Contest} Best Blonde Joke for 100B
Page 1 of 1