REPUBLIC of REPLICATOR ALLIANCES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOU HAVE ENTERED A REPLICATOR SOLAR SYSTEM

REPUBLIC of REPHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
R.O.R.A is actively recruiting new members, please fill out applications and a senate member will get to you within 3 days of notice.
UU program sign up. in Republic Voluntary Growth Programs.
ATTACK TURNS available within the market = AT Trade Centre
Planets for Sale = Planet Trade Centre
Warriors required= found in the war talk section and war requests
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» How will the person above you die?
3 word story up to date Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:51 am by Neoafter

» search engine ranking tool backlinks service
3 word story up to date Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:50 am by Neoafter

» программы навигации
3 word story up to date Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:49 am by Neoafter

» Alliance Wars
3 word story up to date Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:32 am by Neoafter

» buy targeted facebook fans f5
3 word story up to date Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:12 am by Guest

» Alle bijzondere dingen in de zaanstreek
3 word story up to date Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:57 am by Guest

» Happy Birthday to: ME
3 word story up to date Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:14 pm by jawakopoko

» Q&A Thread.
3 word story up to date Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:15 pm by jawakopoko

» 3 Word story
3 word story up to date Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:14 pm by jawakopoko

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:22 am
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Jaxin

Our users have posted a total of 5164 messages in 253 subjects
Top posters
~ARMAGEDDON~
3 word story up to date I_vote_lcap3 word story up to date I_voting_bar3 word story up to date I_vote_rcap 
The Black Rider
3 word story up to date I_vote_lcap3 word story up to date I_voting_bar3 word story up to date I_vote_rcap 
jawakopoko
makanko
~Nagini~
Solitair
slobrnoker
AI replicator
Malesy
xenos
How will the person above you die?
3 word story up to date Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:16 am by Vixion
There's no one there Sad

Comments: 406
Alliance Wars
3 word story up to date Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:26 am by ~ARMAGEDDON~
You all know the game, no double posting,

UnnaturalEvolution 101
A.I 100
Dark Twilight 100
Twilight Rising 100
Lone-Wolves 100
Visitors 99

Comments: 586
Happy Birthday to: ME
3 word story up to date Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:28 am by The Black Rider
Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me... Happy Birthday to meee eeeeeeee..... Happy Birthday to ME! Laughing

Comments: 1
Q&A Thread.
3 word story up to date Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:21 am by Vixion
I'll start...

Where you from?

Comments: 385
3 Word story
3 word story up to date Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:42 pm by ~ARMAGEDDON~
It started one....

Comments: 284
Race Wars!!!
3 word story up to date Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:24 am by Vixion
Replicators/NanoTi's -- 100
Tauri/Tollan -- 100
Snake Heads -- 100
Asgard/Ancient -- 100

--------------

I'll start...

Replicators/NanoTi's -- 101
Tauri/Tollan -- 100
Snake Heads -- 100
Asgard/Ancient -- 99

Comments: 321
Guess the next poster
3 word story up to date Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:43 pm by ~ARMAGEDDON~
I guess

Jawakopoko

Comments: 350
Count to 10,000 in posts!
3 word story up to date Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:14 am by Vixion

Comments: 778
The "Random" Thread.
3 word story up to date Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:20 am by Vixion
Be random!

Comments: 167

3 word story up to date

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Solitair
Dark Twilight Queen
Solitair

3 word story up to date Empty
PostSubject: 3 word story up to date   3 word story up to date Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:16 pm

It started one....fine morning after cleaning my mothership, it started to rain balls of popcorn. I was Angry at the little kid who ate all the green jello when I turned around and saw a strange red belly that appeared to grow until it reached the size of a big fat greek wedding. when suddenly a penguin in a speedo said, "wow the world is really warming up!" He then jumped into the water which was a giant lake of fire. The people went "Ooohh look a penguin just jumped into a black hole in the bob system causing its little bob to bobble but then a fire breathing dragon came flying out of nowhere and ate the frightened goat grazing on the bobbing lawn.
Later that day The penguins buddy came running up to the edge of the pan with a big pointy stick that was meant to poke doughnuts with tasty strawberry jam but the stick missed the doughnut and strawberry went into the eye of a mosquito that was carrying 30kg of coke the coke went into a drain and the mob came to collect the cash but They forgot to clean up after the big spill so they all ended up getting soaked in black current jelly that they couldnt get off their toes, even using a a fork and spatula made from bones of the jun jun bug from outer space. The alien ship contained a few dozen aliens of unique geometric shape, this enabled them to kiss their own elbows, which Was a custom in their galazy and enjoyed by

I just thought it might be funny to be able to read it all in one go
Back to top Go down
The Black Rider

The Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story up to date   3 word story up to date Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:22 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
~ARMAGEDDON~
U.C Leader
~ARMAGEDDON~

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story up to date   3 word story up to date Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:07 am

Nice.
Back to top Go down
https://rora.darkbb.com
jawakopoko

jawakopoko

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story up to date   3 word story up to date Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:11 pm

lol! thats awesome!
Back to top Go down
Solitair
Dark Twilight Queen
Solitair

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story up to date   3 word story up to date Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:58 am

I guess sometimes I just have too much time on my hands Sleep
Back to top Go down
~Nagini~

~Nagini~

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story up to date   3 word story up to date Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:22 am

lolll love it!!
Back to top Go down
~ARMAGEDDON~
U.C Leader
~ARMAGEDDON~

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story up to date   3 word story up to date Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:42 pm

It started one....fine morning after cleaning my mothership, it started to rain balls of popcorn. I was Angry at the little kid who ate all the green jello when I turned around and saw a strange red belly that appeared to grow until it reached the size of a big fat greek wedding. when suddenly a penguin in a speedo said, "wow the world is really warming up!" He then jumped into the water which was a giant lake of fire. The people went "Ooohh look a penguin just jumped into a black hole in the bob system causing its little bob to bobble but then a fire breathing dragon came flying out of nowhere and ate the frightened goat grazing on the bobbing lawn.
Later that day The penguins buddy came running up to the edge of the pan with a big pointy stick that was meant to poke doughnuts with tasty strawberry jam but the stick missed the doughnut and strawberry went into the eye of a mosquito that was carrying 30kg of coke the coke went into a drain and the mob came to collect the cash but They forgot to clean up after the big spill so they all ended up getting soaked in black current jelly that they couldnt get off their toes, even using a a fork and spatula made from bones of the jun jun bug from outer space. The alien ship contained a few dozen aliens of unique geometric shape, this enabled them to kiss their own elbows, which Was a custom in their galazy and enjoyed by

the Kings of Doobolin4 planet of Exclamation Mark Galaxy. Five gigantic warriors from omecron persieye(sp?) started to run toward the King of the jungle. *burst* ,"WHATS that" Said the King..... "I think my Jungle is in duress, We should hold an extraordinary Tea party! with

Updated
Back to top Go down
Solitair
Dark Twilight Queen
Solitair

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story up to date   3 word story up to date Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:12 am

the Kings of Doobolin4 planet of Exclamation Mark Galaxy. Five gigantic warriors from omecron persieye(sp?) started to run toward the King of the jungle. *burst* ,"WHATS that" Said the King..... "I think my Jungle is in duress, We should hold an extraordinary Tea party! with

the mad hatter and his buddy........That will fix.. the jukebox and sing, the lion. got so hungry he started eating the children near the bobo system so the parents used their ninja skills to defeat the jukebox lion. A celebration began with jelly and vodka shots they were really pissed and fell out of the bubble ship door,then started swimming back through the alcohol, but they got caught by the wicked old witch from Belgium, suddenly she waved her toothbrush at the guy nearest her. he burst into confetti shaped like milk bottles and oreos. Everyone else were shaped like barracuda which helped them swim to shore really fast where they slowly morphed back into what they once thought they looked like, POWER RANGERS!!! but their powerss were useless against zorgon , the big apple eating giant from Northwest Norway. As a child it become apparant the mighty powers of kubla kahn would exceed those of the nemesis Giant, who likes ice cream sandwiches with pickle and banana cheese flavoring. What he really with it was scared and cold which was weird Because he was in the desert eating dessert with chopsticks made of rubber bands and bouncy balls and wooden sticks, he couldn't decide which care bear to invite to the bear eating party which was at the temple of Armageddon, the best dancer in the temple of dancers. (nssh) Here five sexy belly dancers were busy dancing on the dancing stage which was transparent

Last edited by Solitair on Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~ARMAGEDDON~
U.C Leader
~ARMAGEDDON~

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story up to date   3 word story up to date Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:49 am

Now it just doesn't make sense.... LOL but i like it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Solitair
Dark Twilight Queen
Solitair

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story up to date   3 word story up to date Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:08 am

its suppose to make sense?? oohhhh!!!!Embarassed
Back to top Go down
The Black Rider

The Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story up to date   3 word story up to date Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:45 am

its starting to become a little strange, but still..... lol!
Back to top Go down
Solitair
Dark Twilight Queen
Solitair

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story up to date   3 word story up to date Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:02 am

hell I had a copy of one we had on the original DT forum, that one was just weird no sense in it at all lol
Back to top Go down
~ARMAGEDDON~
U.C Leader
~ARMAGEDDON~

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story up to date   3 word story up to date Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:56 am

What a Face Can't wait for the next installment Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story up to date   3 word story up to date Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 word story up to date
Page 1 of 1