REPUBLIC of REPLICATOR ALLIANCES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOU HAVE ENTERED A REPLICATOR SOLAR SYSTEM

REPUBLIC of REPHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
R.O.R.A is actively recruiting new members, please fill out applications and a senate member will get to you within 3 days of notice.
UU program sign up. in Republic Voluntary Growth Programs.
ATTACK TURNS available within the market = AT Trade Centre
Planets for Sale = Planet Trade Centre
Warriors required= found in the war talk section and war requests
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» How will the person above you die?
JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:51 am by Neoafter

» search engine ranking tool backlinks service
JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:50 am by Neoafter

» программы навигации
JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:49 am by Neoafter

» Alliance Wars
JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:32 am by Neoafter

» buy targeted facebook fans f5
JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:12 am by Guest

» Alle bijzondere dingen in de zaanstreek
JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:57 am by Guest

» Happy Birthday to: ME
JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:14 pm by jawakopoko

» Q&A Thread.
JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:15 pm by jawakopoko

» 3 Word story
JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:14 pm by jawakopoko

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:22 am
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Jaxin

Our users have posted a total of 5164 messages in 253 subjects
Top posters
~ARMAGEDDON~
JOKES "r" US - Page 2 I_vote_lcapJOKES "r" US - Page 2 I_voting_barJOKES "r" US - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
The Black Rider
JOKES "r" US - Page 2 I_vote_lcapJOKES "r" US - Page 2 I_voting_barJOKES "r" US - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
jawakopoko
makanko
~Nagini~
Solitair
slobrnoker
AI replicator
Malesy
xenos
How will the person above you die?
JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:16 am by Vixion
There's no one there Sad

Comments: 406
Alliance Wars
JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:26 am by ~ARMAGEDDON~
You all know the game, no double posting,

UnnaturalEvolution 101
A.I 100
Dark Twilight 100
Twilight Rising 100
Lone-Wolves 100
Visitors 99

Comments: 586
Happy Birthday to: ME
JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:28 am by The Black Rider
Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me... Happy Birthday to meee eeeeeeee..... Happy Birthday to ME! Laughing

Comments: 1
Q&A Thread.
JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:21 am by Vixion
I'll start...

Where you from?

Comments: 385
3 Word story
JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:42 pm by ~ARMAGEDDON~
It started one....

Comments: 284
Race Wars!!!
JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:24 am by Vixion
Replicators/NanoTi's -- 100
Tauri/Tollan -- 100
Snake Heads -- 100
Asgard/Ancient -- 100

--------------

I'll start...

Replicators/NanoTi's -- 101
Tauri/Tollan -- 100
Snake Heads -- 100
Asgard/Ancient -- 99

Comments: 321
Guess the next poster
JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:43 pm by ~ARMAGEDDON~
I guess

Jawakopoko

Comments: 350
Count to 10,000 in posts!
JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:14 am by Vixion

Comments: 778
The "Random" Thread.
JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:20 am by Vixion
Be random!

Comments: 167

JOKES "r" US

Go down 
+5
~ARMAGEDDON~
Solitair
xbox1992
jawakopoko
slobrnoker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
slobrnoker
U.C Commander
slobrnoker

JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: JOKES "r" US   JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have a pet rooster.
You have a pet mule.
what do you get when your mule eats the feet off my rooster?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
slobrnoker
U.C Commander
slobrnoker

PostSubject: Re: JOKES "r" US   JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:53 am

lmao
Back to top Go down
Doomgiver

PostSubject: Re: JOKES "r" US   JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:53 pm

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his cellphone and calls the emergency services. He gasps: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says: "Calm down, I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead."

There is a silence, then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: "OK, now what?"

The almighty S.Holmes joke :

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson went on a camping trip. After a good meal and a bottle of wine, they lay down for the night, and went to sleep. Some hours later, Holmes awoke and nudged his faithful friend. "Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see."
Watson replied, "I see millions and millions of stars."
"What does that tell you?" Holmes asked.
Watson pondered for a minute. "Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three. Theologically, I can see that God is all-powerful and that we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you?" Holmes was silent for a minute, then spoke. "Watson, you idiot. Somebody has stolen our tent!"
Back to top Go down
slobrnoker
U.C Commander
slobrnoker

PostSubject: Re: JOKES "r" US   JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:58 pm

lol

why do blonde women have bruises around thier belly buttons?

cause male blondes aint that smart either
Back to top Go down
Solitair
Dark Twilight Queen
Solitair

PostSubject: Re: JOKES "r" US   JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:36 am

three guys walking in the forest come across a raging river.

The first one goes down on his knees and prays *Lord, please make me strong enough to swim across this river. Amen*
A beam of sunlight shines on him. Taking it as a sign from god, he leaps into the river, he struggles for a few minutes but it swept away.

The second guy goes down on his knees and prays *Mighty Lord, give me a boat to carry me across this river. Amen*
A flash of light sweeps across a log in the undergrowth. He pulls out the log, digs out a rough seat, take a branch as a paddle and jumps into the river aboard his boat.
He gets about halfway across before being swept away.

The third man goes down on his knees and prays *Heavenly Father, please make me smart enough to find away across this river.*
A blaze of sunlight surrounds the supplicant and he turns into a woman, walks half a mile down river and finds a bridge.
Back to top Go down
jawakopoko

jawakopoko

PostSubject: Re: JOKES "r" US   JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:16 pm

A lady who had been married for several years was growing more and more
frustrated at her husband's lack of interest in sex. She wondered about
ways to add some pizzazz to their relationship, and finally decided to
purchase some crotchless underwear she had seen in a lingerie shop.

One evening when she was feeling particularly desirous, and he was, as
usual, watching television, she took a shower, freshened up, and donned
the crotchless undies, and a slinky negligee. She then strolled between
her husband and the television, and suggestively tossed one leg up on
his chair arm.

'Want some of this?' she purred.

'Are you kidding?' he replied.

'Look what it did to your underwear'
Back to top Go down
slobrnoker
U.C Commander
slobrnoker

PostSubject: Re: JOKES "r" US   JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:24 pm

i've heard that one but is still a good 1
Back to top Go down
jawakopoko

jawakopoko

PostSubject: Re: JOKES "r" US   JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:02 pm

Did you hear about the blonde that...
Couldn't learn to water ski because she couldn't find a lake with a slope.

Got excited because she finished a jigsaw puzzle in 6 months and the box said "2 to 4 years"

Couldn't call 911 because there was no 11 on any phone button.

When asked what the capital of California was; answered "C".

Baked a turkey for 3 days because the instructions said 1 hour per pound and she weighed 125.

After losing in a breaststroke swimming competition, complained that the other swimmers were using their arms.
Back to top Go down
Solitair
Dark Twilight Queen
Solitair

PostSubject: Re: JOKES "r" US   JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:53 pm

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Solitair
Dark Twilight Queen
Solitair

PostSubject: Re: JOKES "r" US   JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:04 pm

AN ITALIAN BOY'S CONFESSION

'Bless me Father, for I have sinned.
I have been with a loose girl'.

The priest asks, 'Is that you, little Joey Pagano ?'

'Yes, Father, it is.'

'And who was the girl you were with?'

'I can't tell you, Father. I don't want to ruin her reputation'.

"Well, Joey, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later.
so you may as well tell me now. Was it Tina Minetti?'

'I cannot say.'

'Was it Teresa Mazzarelli?'

'I'll never tell.'

'Was it Nina Capelli?'

'I'm sorry, but I cannot name her.'

'Was it Cathy Piriano?'

'My lips are sealed.'

'Was it Rosa DiAngelo, then?'

'Please, Father, I cannot tell you.'

The priest sighs in frustration.
'You're very tight lipped, and I admire that.
But you've sinned and have to atone.
You cannot be an altar boy now for 4 months.
Now you go and behave yourself.'

Joey walks back to his pew,
and his friend Franco slides over and whispers,
'What'd you get?'

'Four months vacation and five good leads.'
Back to top Go down
jawakopoko

jawakopoko

PostSubject: Re: JOKES "r" US   JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:43 pm

lol thats pretty funny

Legs

Last night I was talking to a young, good looking woman. She asked me if I liked breasts or legs.
I told her what I really liked was a shaved snatch.

Apparently I'm not welcome back at KFC

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
~Nagini~

~Nagini~

PostSubject: Re: JOKES "r" US   JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:14 pm

omgsh how sad lol >-<
Back to top Go down
The Black Rider

The Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: JOKES "r" US   JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:25 pm

A man and a friend are playing golf one day at their local golf course. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes, and bows down in prayer.

His friend says: “Wow, that is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen. You truly are a kind man.”

The man then replies: “Yeah, well we were married 35 years.”
Back to top Go down
Solitair
Dark Twilight Queen
Solitair

PostSubject: Re: JOKES "r" US   JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:59 am

Shocked ummm I think that could be my hubby. except that Im not dead, yet. anyway . . .

On the very first day, God created the cow. He said to the cow, "Today I have created you! As a cow, you must go to the field with the farmer all day long. You will work all day under the sun! I will give you a life span of 50 years.."

The cow objected, "What? This kind of tough life you want me to live for 50 years? Let me have 20 years, and the 30 years I'll give back to you." So God agreed.

On the second day, God created the dog. God said to the dog, "What you are supposed to do is to sit all day by the door of your house. Any people that come in, you will have to bark at them! I'll give a life span of 20 years."

The dog objected, "What? All day long to sit by the door? No way! I give you back my other 10 years of life!" So God agreed.

On the third day, God created the monkey. He said to the monkey, "Monkeys have to entertain people. You've got to make them laugh and do monkey tricks. I'll give you 20 years life span."

The monkey objected. "What? Make them laugh? Do monkey faces and tricks? Ten years will do, and the other 10 years I'll give you back." So God agreed.

On the fourth day, God created man and said to him, "Your job is to sleep, eat, and play. You will enjoy very much in your life. All you need to do is to enjoy and do nothing. This kind of life, I'll give you a 20 year life span."

The man objected. "What? Such a good life! Eat, play, sleep, do nothing? Enjoy the best and you expect me to live only for 20 years? No way, man!....Why don't we make a deal? Since the cow gave you back 30 years, and the dog gave you back 10 years and the monkey gave you back 10 years, I will take them from you! That makes my life span 70 years, right?" So God agreed.

AND THAT'S WHY....

In our first 20 years, we eat, sleep, play, enjoy the best and do nothing much. For the next 30 years, we work all day long, suffer and get to support the family. For the next 10 years, we entertain our grandchildren by making monkey faces and monkey tricks. And for the last 10 years, we stay at home, sit by the front door and bark at people!
Back to top Go down
The Black Rider

The Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: JOKES "r" US   JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:02 pm

lol!

I feel so enlightened now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jawakopoko

jawakopoko

PostSubject: Re: JOKES "r" US   JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:25 pm

GHOST SEX

A professor at the University of Kentucky was giving a lecture on the supernatural. To get a feel for his audience, he asks, 'How many people here believe in ghosts?'

About 90 students raise their hands. 'Well, that's a good start. Out of those of you who believe in ghosts, do any of you think you have seen a ghost?' About 40 students raise their hands.

'That's really good. I'm really glad you take this seriously. Has anyone here ever talked to a ghost?'
About 15 students raise their hand. 'Has anyone here ever touched a ghost?' Three students raise their hands.

'That's fantastic. Now let me ask you one question further....Have any of you ever made love to a ghost?'
Way in the back, Bubba raises his hand.

The professor takes off his glasses, and says 'Son, all the years I've been giving this lecture, no one has ever claimed to have made love to a ghost.. You've got to come up here and tell us about your experience.'

The student replied with a nod and a grin, and began to make his way up to the podium.
When he reached the front of the room, the professor asks, 'So, Bubba, tell us what it's like to have sex with a ghost?'

Bubba replied, 'Shiiiit!! From way back there I thought you said Goats.
Back to top Go down
~ARMAGEDDON~
U.C Leader
~ARMAGEDDON~

PostSubject: Re: JOKES "r" US   JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:14 am

One day a hippie gets a ride on a public bus and sees a hot young nun. He sits down next to her and promptly asks if she would like to have sex, to which she immediately says no and walks off the bus. The bus driver leans over and says "Hey guy I know how to get that nun to have sex with you..."

Naturally the hippie asks, and the bus driver tells him that every night at midnight the nun goes to an old graveyard to pray for god to forgive her for her past, and that he should dress up like god and tell the nun she will be forgiven if she has sex with you.

The hippie gives his thanks and runs to the nearest costume shop.

Later that evening the hippie gets ready for his big night and drives down to the graveyard and sees the nun praying, on her knees. He says "Behold, I have heard your prayers and you shall be forgiven if you have sex with me!"

The nun agrees but asks if they can have anal sex in order to keep her virginity. The hippie agrees and once they are finished the hippie jumps back and pulls off his mask and says "Surpise, its me the Hippie!"

The nun jumps up and pulls off her mask and says "Surprise, its me the bus driver!"
Back to top Go down
https://rora.darkbb.com
The Black Rider

The Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: JOKES "r" US   JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:35 am

lol!

was not expecting that. hahaha
Back to top Go down
Solitair
Dark Twilight Queen
Solitair

PostSubject: Re: JOKES "r" US   JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:50 pm

umm heard a joke very similar but its still funny

hope I havent used this one before here.

Hey God! We don't need you anymore--we can make mankind ourselves," said three rather bold (and not so smart) scientists.

"O really?" God replied.

"Yes. As a matter of fact, why don't we hold a contest to see who can make a man faster--you or us?" queried the scientists.

"O.K." said God.

So the scientists went back to their friends and said "We are going to have a contest with God to see who can make a man faster."

Getting right to work, the first scientist went out and scooped up a big pile of dirt. At that instant a powerful bolt of lightning struck the ground near the man, making him drop the pile of dirt.

Looking up at God he said "What?"

God replied, "Get your own dirt."
Back to top Go down
~ARMAGEDDON~
U.C Leader
~ARMAGEDDON~

PostSubject: Re: JOKES "r" US   JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:38 pm

lol! Nice
Back to top Go down
Solitair
Dark Twilight Queen
Solitair

PostSubject: Re: JOKES "r" US   JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:50 am

How do you keep a blonde busy for hours?

Scroll Down. --->

<----- Scroll Up.
Back to top Go down
The Black Rider

The Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: JOKES "r" US   JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:56 pm

I failed my driver’s test. The guy asked me “what do you do at a red light?” I said, I don’t know… look around, listen to the radio…
Back to top Go down
~ARMAGEDDON~
U.C Leader
~ARMAGEDDON~

PostSubject: Re: JOKES "r" US   JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:22 pm

LOL

What do you call a sheep with no legs?

A cloud!
Back to top Go down
Solitair
Dark Twilight Queen
Solitair

PostSubject: Re: JOKES "r" US   JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:30 pm

How fights start..........‏
One year, a husband decided to buy his mother-in-law a cemetery plot as a Christmas gift..
The next year, he didn't buy her a gift.
When she asked him why, he replied, "Well, you still haven't used the gift I bought you last year!"
And that's how the fight started.....

I asked my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?'
It warmed my heart to see her face melt in sweet appreciation.
'Somewhere I haven't been in a long time!' she said..
So I suggested, 'How about the kitchen?'
And that's when the fight started....

My wife and I are watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire while we were in bed. I turned to her and said, 'Do you want to have sex?'
'No,' she answered.
I then said, 'Is that your final answer?'
She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying 'Yes.'
So I said, 'Then I'd like to phone a friend.'
And that's when the fight started....
Back to top Go down
The Black Rider

The Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: JOKES "r" US   JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:18 pm

hahaha I like the last one. I used that line shortly after on my g/f and she hit me. kinda hard too. Crying or Very sad

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.
He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom.
While he's in there, the husband tells his wife: "Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."
To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"
Back to top Go down
jawakopoko

jawakopoko

PostSubject: Re: JOKES "r" US   JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:01 pm

Ive heard that one before but it always makes me laugh a bit.

A young man wished to purchase a gift for his new sweetheart's birthday and as they had not been dating very long, after careful consideration, he decided a pair of gloves would strike the right note. Romantic but not too personal. Accompanied by his sweetheart's younger sister, he went to Sears and bought a pair of white gloves. The younger sister purchased a pair of panties for herself. During the wrapping, the clerk mixed up the items and the sister got the gloves, and the sweetheart got the panties. Without checking the contents, he sealed the package and mailed it to his sweetheart along with this note...

Darling,
I chose these because I noticed that you are not in the habit of wearing any when we go out in the evening. If it had not been for your sister, I would have chosen the long ones with buttons, but she wears short ones which are easy to remove. These are a delicate shade, but the lady I bought them from showed me the pair she was wearing for the past weeks, and they were hardly soiled. I had her try yours on and she looked smart. I wish I was there to put them on for you the first time, as no doubt other hands will come in contact with them before I have a chance to see you again. When you take them off, remember to blow in them before putting them away as they will be a little damp from wearing. Just think how many times I will kiss them during the coming year. I hope you will wear them Friday night. All My Love, P.S. The latest style is to wear them folded down with a little fur showing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JOKES "r" US   JOKES "r" US - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JOKES "r" US
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next